We are so excited to announce Brownwood Farms took home five of the 2023 Scovie Awards! Three of our products won 1st place and two of them took a 2nd place spot!
The annual Scovie Awards recognize top fiery foods products from around the globe. It is one of the world’s most competitive gourmet food competitions. In a rigorous blind tasting, a panel of culinary experts sample hundreds of gourmet foods before naming the winners. In 2023, 934 entries from a total of 151 companies were received from 37 states in the U.S. and 12 countries, including, England, Hungary, Germany, Canada, and Australia.
For 1st place, our winners are:
- Kickin’ Ketchup won in the Condiments-Hot & Spicy -> Ketchup category.
- Jalapeño Peach Salsa in the Processed Salsa -> Hot category.
- Slatherin’ Wing Sauce in the Wing Sauce -> Traditional-Hot category.
And our 2nd place winners are:
- Jalapeño Cherry BBQ won 2nd Place in the Barbecue Sauce -> Fruit Based-Mild/Medium category.
- Slatherin’ Wing Sauce won 2nd Place in the Barbecue Sauce -> Mustard-Hot category.
We are honored by the validation of what our fans already know, and look forward to keeping bringing you award-winning flavor!